Damien-DCLXVIDamien-DCLXVI

Main Audio Favorites Reviews Stats

i hate christmas i hate christmas

Awesome man, just great

Hey that was great, and Ive gotta ask since there is no song credit. Did you or someone you know make it? If not please say who did it and the name of the song. I would appreciate it. anyways nice job!

SAR in Dr.BO Episode 2 SAR in Dr.BO Episode 2

DUDE you werent kidding about part 2 being GREAT

I had been waiting for part 2 for a long ass time, and I must say it was worth the wait. You said part 2 was coming, and you meant it. I appreciate the AWESOMENESS of this film, and i am exstatic for part 3!

SecretAgentRege responds:

I try as hard as I can to live up to expectations. Thanks alot for the review, and I'm glad that Episode 2 lived up to your expectations!

Thanks again.

SecretAgentRege in Dr.BO SecretAgentRege in Dr.BO

Really great spoof, but anoying cliffhanger

Really great spoof, but cliffhangers are anoying.
Are you actually working on another one cause this one is great!

SecretAgentRege responds:

I'm glad you liked it. And yes, I'm working on another one. It's much more in-depth and higher-quality. It has voices and much better animation. The trailer you can find on my other submissions. It s very close to completion--id' say within the next week hopefully.

Thanks again!

King of Buttons King of Buttons

Nice music.

Seriously, is there a way i can get an MP3 of that song? it was... addicting.

Wargames 1983 Wargames 1983

I <3 this game

I loved this movie and spent a LOT of time looking for a flash or dos re-make of the game in the movie... here it is.
perhaps you should include tic tac toe and some sounds from the movie "hello professor falken" "would you like to play a game" and so on
good work buddy

EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02 EVA4 sim date rpg V1.02

ok dude...

somthing is wrong... but it makes as much sense as sim girl or any other anime based flash... Good Job